Thursday, March 27, 2008

the beginning...

Well I guess this is the beginning of what could possibly be an answer to my boredom on spring break for a couple of hours or in the long run something special. Just to give you a quick window into my world my name is Pete…I am from New Jersey…yes I love diners at odd hours of the morning and a few other lovely NJ stereotypes…and on the other hand I believe guidos and Bon Jovi are ruining the youth of our nation, but I digress. I am a student of Seton Hall, a lackey to the department of Housing and Residence Life, a DJ at WSOU the best metal radio station in the United States, the lead singer in a band (West Gate…I will senselessly plug them at a later date), and for the most part a normal guy.

I have titled this blog “a place to rest my head” namely for the purpose of archiving my everyday thoughts and occurrences, which may ultimately be an amusing read in the future. I have not started this blog to rant and rave to the world all the problems of society and why I believe that my opinion stands supreme above others. Can I say that in the future I will not write about something or someone I dislike and try to prove my argument…at this point I am uncertain but it’s a good goal to have. For the most part I wish to have a place for my poetry, my lyric ideas, the detailing of my life’s events which at times may seem unbelievable, and ultimately a place to rest my head…I know I know way to work in the title of the blogspot how cliché.

If you read this it is not because I have told you to do so, or put you in a position to feel bad if you do not attempt to skim a couple paragraphs. You are reading this because I may have posted a link and you checked it out. If for some reason this blog has been put on the main page, which I doubt it ever will, then welcome and enjoy.

This is just the beginning…

1 comment:

Ewa said...

naturally, i must be the first person to comment...very tasteful layout & blog title! keep up the blogging ^^.